Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Few Days....

I know all things, because Christ lives in me, I just don't know that i know all things.. until he reveals them to me...


Homesteading and Marketing goes hand in hand. For Me webs.com makes that possible at a price I can afford  FREE. Because it is free it wont appear at the top of the search engines so i still have to do alot of posting my link in ever free breeders directory that I can find. And I try not to over look affiliates and link sharing, even if the only thing they offer is a free listing. it really helps to get the word out. 


I Have had my nose to the grind stone..God showed me that I could have one host web site then create outside link pages for my web sites and blog.. this allowed me to consolidate all of my sites into one location<<YIPEE>> and start a couple more, one for the Heritage poultry that i have now and another for the Livestock Guard Dogs.. No longer will i worry about running out of space, as each animal is allowed 20 pages and 40MB of space.  


After dealing with that excitement, webs has a neat little application called Contact Me. now I am  able to put a contact me button on all of my pages including this blog... all will be directed to one main email.. no longer will my potential buyers have to look endlessly for my contact information.  I am really excited about this ! webs.com never ceases to amaze me..at the moment i have linked 5 web sites for free. all linked together into one.. WoW

I am having so much fun playing on my web site,, my eyes are crossed so i guess i'll quite, but i did manage to get a Contact Us button on all the pages.. this will be my winter quilting project, one piece at a time. I'd love for you to grab a cup of coffee and come visit my site, it will be under construction for quite some time,  excuse the mess, feel free to offer suggestions. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...