Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankgiving 2010

In All things give Thanks unto the Lord....

To sit and think of all the things that I am thankful for:
I am most grateful because God called me out of the multitude., that he opened my eyes so that i can see,  I am grateful for Jesus and what his death on the cross means to me. I am grateful for my family both near and far. My wonderful friends both seen and unseen. Goat friends are wonderful. I am grateful that my husband is feeling well for the moment, and for my health and the health of my family. Thankful for shelter, a full belly and clothes on my back. Totally grateful for the opportunity to live the Homesteading lifestyle, so raise a variety of animals which I love. I am totally grateful that My God provides all of my needs according to his riches in Glory in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...