Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Favorite Books that I recommend

    












These are some of my favorite books!! My first one is the Storey's Guide to Raising Dairy Goats: Breeds, Care, Dairying I keep it close to me still even after 4 years of experience. Alot of really good insight for newbie goat owners..then the second one I really love is Barnyard in Your Backyard: A Beginner's Guide to Raising Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Rabbits, Goats, Sheep, and Cattle It has a wonderful goat section, but also covers all of the animals i raise on my farm.. and i just picked up How to Raise Goats but by far this is the best so far..some really nice charts to get a list of things in a hurry, like what to put in a kidding kit, a show going kit, how to tell if they are sick etc etc.. a really well put together book

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Storeys guide to raising dairy goats is my recommendation to anyone wanting to get a milk goat. I havent seen the other goat book and I have looked at the Barnyard book. I love my books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...